st: stata graphics: how to do a line break in labels?

st: stata graphics: how to do a line break in labels?

Lena Liechti
I like to do a  "hbar-graph" and because the labels are quite large I
need to do line breaks, is this possible?

Thanks
Lena

st: RE: stata graphics: how to do a line break in labels?

Martin Weiss-5

Line for the server...

Try http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=gr0020