st: multiple equations for hazard estimation

st: multiple equations for hazard estimation

Zhiqiang Feng
Hello, Everyone,

I understand that we can use reg3 to do multiple equation modelling in
Stata. Also we can use stcox, or streg to do hazard regression. However,
I am not aware that there is a command in Stata which allows us to do
multiple equation modelling (simultaneous equation modelling) for hazard
estimation. Has anyone out there developed some add-ons?

Thanks,

Zhiqiang
--
Dr. Zhiqiang Feng
Longitudinal Studies Centre for Scotland(LSCS)

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No
SC013532

Re: st: multiple equations for hazard estimation

R. Hernandez
Hi Zhiqiang,

were you able to find a command to estimate simultaneous hazard models?

i am trying to find the same now, and i just came across with your post,

regards,

Ricardo