st: fitstat error after cnreg

Radl, Jonas
Dear all,
I receive the error message "_se not found" when running fitstat after cnreg. I tried different specifications, ran everything without weights and re-installed fitstat, but the error stays the same. Would someone know where the problem is? Would fitstat be in principle compatible with pweights here?
Otherwise, is there another straightforward way to calculate McKelvey and Zavonia's R2 after cnreg or tobit?
Help would be much appreciated.

Best,
Jonas.

Jonas Radl European University Institute
PhD student - Department of Political and Social Sciences
Badia Fiesolana Via Roccettini 9 I-50014
San Domenico di Fiesole (Italia)
www.eui.eu / [hidden email]

Re: st: fitstat error after cnreg

Richard Williams
At 10:54 AM 12/4/2008, Radl, Jonas wrote:

>Dear all,
>I receive the error message "_se not found" when running fitstat
>after cnreg. I tried different specifications, ran everything
>without weights and re-installed fitstat, but the error stays the
>same. Would someone know where the problem is? Would fitstat be in
>principle compatible with pweights here?
>Otherwise, is there another straightforward way to calculate
>McKelvey and Zavonia's R2 after cnreg or tobit?
>Help would be much appreciated.
>
>Best,
>Jonas.

There are at least 2 versions of fitstat floating around, and the ssc
version is NOT the most current.  If that is what you have, then do
-findit spost9- and install it.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [hidden email]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam

Re: Re: st: fitstat error after cnreg

Radl, Jonas
Richard wrote:

>There are at least 2 versions of fitstat floating around, and >the ssc version is NOT the most current. If that is what you >have, then do -findit spost9- and install it.

Thanks Richard,
In fact, I already had installed the spost9.ado package, but it had not replaced the older fitstat version. Only after uninstalling everything and re-installing spost9 it works fine now.
Jonas.