st: Re: video from multiple graph exports

st: Re: video from multiple graph exports

Christopher F Baum
< >
Grumble, grumble, grumble: when is Stata going to offer 3-D graphics?
Contour plots? Wireframe surface plots?  With all of the elaborate
graphics infrastructure in Stata, why should I have to traipse over to
another package to do this?

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html