Quantcast

st: Modifying label on x-axis of graph bar graph

st: Modifying label on x-axis of graph bar graph

b. water
Dear all,

Stata 8.2,

I have produced a graph:

.gr bar lien consent writ, bargap(30) percentages ascat

The label on x-axis (not surprisingly) mean of lien, mean of consent, and mean of writ respectively. Would appreciate any advice so that I can change these labels to just Lien, Consent and Writ respectively (if possible).

Thank you,
bw

re: st: Modifying label on x-axis of graph bar graph

Airey, David C
.

> Dear all, Stata 8.2, I have produced a graph: .gr bar lien consent
> writ, bargap(30) percentages ascat The label on x-axis (not
> surprisingly) mean of lien, mean of consent, and mean of writ
> respectively. Would appreciate any advice so that I can change these
> labels to just Lien, Consent and Writ respectively (if possible).
> Thank you, bw

use the nolabel option:

graph bar (mean) mpg weight, over(rep78) ascat

graph bar (mean) mpg weight, over(rep78) ascat nolabel

RE: st: Modifying label on x-axis of graph bar graph

b. water
David,

But of course! The nolabel option! Thank you.

bw