Quantcast

st: A question for Dofile

Zari Dastani, Mrs
Hello,

I am using STATA MP on Mac 10.6 and I have problem with the 'do' button in do file which does not change to 'do selection' when there is some of the file selected and it runs all my dofile. I appreciate if you can give me a hint to solve it.

Best regards,

Zari

Re: st: A question for Dofile

Eric A. Booth

Sounds a like a question for Stata Tech Support.  Can you get it to run just the selection with the menu items under the Tools Menu of the main Stata window or by using the keyboard short cut (Command(⌘) + Shift +D) ?

On Nov 23, 2009, at 10:13 PM, Zari Dastani, Mrs wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am using STATA MP on Mac 10.6 and I have problem with the 'do' button in do file which does not change to 'do selection' when there is some of the file selected and it runs all my dofile. I appreciate if you can give me a hint to solve it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Zari

Re: st: A question for Dofile

cnguyen
"Zari Dastani, Mrs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using STATA MP on Mac 10.6 and I have problem with the 'do' button in do
> file which does not change to 'do selection' when there is some of the file
> selected and it runs all my dofile. I appreciate if you can give me a hint to
> solve it.

Zari didn't specify which release of Stata she is using, but I tested the MP
versions of Stata 11, Stata 10, and even Stata 9 on Mac OS X 10.6.  I didn't
have any problems with either the Do toolbar button or menu item doing a
selection.  Zari should make sure she is running the latest version of Stata
by entering -update query-.  If Zari continues to have problems, she should
contact Stata technical support at [hidden email].

-Chinh Nguyen

Re: st: A question for Dofile

millejas
CONTENTS DELETED