Quantcast

psmatch2--coefficients on covariates? interactions?

psmatch2--coefficients on covariates? interactions?

gradstud
Dear Statalist,

Is there a way to obtain the coefficients on the other covariates included in the propensity matching model (using psmatch2)? I would like to display these on a table to compare with my OLS coefficients.

Is there a way to include interactions with my treatment variable in the matching model? The interactions drop because they perfectly predict the outcome in the logit model (as they are interactions with the outcome). I could center them but they are dummy variables so that seems odd.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Joanne