Quantcast

mim and parmest

raoul reulen
Hi All

After I imptuted some variables using ice I want to run a regression
model using mim. I then want to save the regression coefficients to a
Stata dataset. I get the error message "invalid estimates matrix:
e(b)" "last estimates not found". Apparently mim does not save the
regression coefficients to e(b). How can I save the regression
commands to a Stata dataset after having used mim? See example below.
Thanks,

Raoul

*---begin example---*
sysuse auto ,clear
ice o.rep78  weight  length , clear m(3)
mim: regress weight rep78 length
parmest , list(estimate min95 max95 )
*---end example---*

AW: mim and parmest

Apparently, the coeffs reside in a matrix called "e(MIM_Q)":

*************
sysuse auto ,clear
ice o.rep78  weight  length , clear m(3)
mim: regress weight rep78 length

mat l e(MIM_Q)
*************

Re: AW: mim and parmest

raoul reulen
Thanks Martin. Apparently there is an option in mim called "storebv"
(which I only just discovered) that let's you store the regression
coefficients in e(b) and e(V).

On 6 May 2010 11:56, Martin Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> <>
>
> Apparently, the coeffs reside in a matrix called "e(MIM_Q)":

> sysuse auto ,clear
> ice o.rep78  weight  length , clear m(3)
> mim: regress weight rep78 length
>
> mat l e(MIM_Q)

Raoul C. Reulen
Cancer Research UK Training Fellow