Quantcast

import txt file with spwmatrix

nicolas88
Hi

These commands:

spwmatrix import using C:\Users\...\martrix.txt, wname(20km) [txt]
spwmatrix import C:\Users\...\martrix.txt, wname(20km) [txt]
spwmatrix txt using C:\Users\...\martrix.txt, wname(20km) [txt]
spwmatrix txt  C:\Users\...\martrix.txt, wname(20km) [txt]

all yield the message: "not a valid subcommand"

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Re: import txt file with spwmatrix

nicolas88
Thank you for your answer.

1) I've dowloaded the ado-file from here: http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/s/spwmatrix.ado
2) As you can see I'm not confusing with spmat
3) there are 2 versions of the help for the command I'm using:

This is the one I get when use the help-command:
http://fmwww.bc.edu/repec/bocode/s/spwmatrix.html

This one can also be found:

http://www.stasacode.com/spatial-econometrics/spwmatrix-documentation/

Only the second one specifies the possibilty to import from a txt-file.