how to save the results from "xtoverid2, noi robust"

how to save the results from "xtoverid2, noi robust"

Qian Yu
Dear all
        How to save the result of command "xtoverid2, noi robust". Since I could only use "esttab" to save the results of "xtivreg, re" which doesn't generate the robust standard error and the corresponding P-value. However, when I run  "xtoverid2, noi robust" after "xtivreg, re", I couldn't the robust result generated from this command, so how to save the results from "xtoverid2, noi robust" ?

Many thanks in advance!
Qian