hausman test fe vs re in the case of robust standard error "the generalized hausman test"tes

hausman test fe vs re in the case of robust standard error "the generalized hausman test"tes

ines
I hope to know how I can perform  hausman test (fe vs re) in the case of robust standard error ("the called by stata "the generalized hausman test" for instrumental variable after xtivreg, re robust vs xtivreg, fe robust (I can't find any information about this test in the internet (only in help file of hausman test (see suest) in stata just indicate that there is a general hausman test
many thanks
kind regards