Xtreg, fe Error: insufficient observation

Xtreg, fe Error: insufficient observation

Tate
Hi all,
I have to do a fixed effects regression, isolating only a few countries from my panel datase. The panel consisting of observations on 15 countries for 11 years and in strongly balanced.
When I write the command:
xtreg  flu_i_tot stock_t1 u_dest gini old_dep_ra c_lav l_prod pileu s_prot_exp, fe, if stato==10 & stato==5 & stato==6 & stato==13
Stata gives me the error message insufficient observation.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks all!!!
Tate