Quantcast

Wald test of exogeneity in ivtobit

Montserrat Viladrich Grau
Hello, I am running some maximum likelihood tobits with two endogenous
regressor (ivtobit). Stata reports the result of a Wald test of
exogeneity at the bottom and I want to make sure that am giving the
right interpretation: a rejection of the null hypothesis of exogeneity
would mean that nstrumenting the endogenous variable was the APPROPIATE
DECISION. Or does it mean that even after instrumenting the endogeneity
problem persists in my model? Any help would be appreciated

--

Montserrat Viladrich Grau

Catedràtica d’Universitat

Dept. Administració d’Empreses - ETSEA

Av. Rovira Roure 191

Lleida, 25198, Spain

www.grema.udl.cat

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5645 (20101124) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com