Two same dataset but results says problem of collinearity

Two same dataset but results says problem of collinearity

vikramfinavker
Dear All, I have two identical datasets. However, when i run regression using one dataset it says two of my year dummies are dropped due to the problem of collinearity but when i run same regression using other database(same) it drops all the year dummies and says they are collinear. It will be really very helpful to me if anyone of you could suggest me whats going on here? Regards, Vikram