Test for different proportion with cluster data

Test for different proportion with cluster data

mbr2200
I have a dataset with 4000 students in 200 classes. My sample is randomly drawn by classes.  I want to test if male teachers (measured at class level) have a larger proportion of students with a ethnical background (measured at the student level) than female teachers. What command I STATA do I use?

It seems that the PRTESTI can not take the cluster of classes into account.
Please help!