Tabout - Displaying the database used

jfca283
Hi I hope you can help me I print the following result with this loop in excel cd C:\Users\JC\Bases\Stata local filelist: dir . files "*.dta" foreach file of local filelist { use "`file'", clear dis c(filename) renvars *,lower tabout sex education [iw=fact] using "temp.xls", append } But the loop involves over 50 files, so i need to export in the table the name of the database. Do you know how to do this? I'm sorry if i didn't exposed my case clearly. Thanks for your comments and time.