Quantcast

Stata13 - Problem parentheses in "if" condition with mi estimate

Stata13 - Problem parentheses in "if" condition with mi estimate

melanieP

While I'm trying to estimate coefficients after doing a multiple imputation, I have a problem when I try to add parentheses in the "If" condition.

mi estimate : logistic XXXXXXX if Sex==1 --> it works
but mi estimate : logistic XXXXXXX if Sex==1 & (year_entry==1 | year_entry==2) --> it doesn't work : I have an error message " too few ')' or ']' "
I have tried mi estimate : logistic XXXXXXX if (Sex==1 & (year_entry==1 | year_entry==2)) but I still have the same problem.

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much!
Melanie