Propensity score matching

Neha Nanda
Hi

I have been trying to run repeated cross-section propensity score
matching for two years of PSID data. However, I am not clear about
the exact steps of the process.
I would really appreciate some one helping me out with it.

Thanks a lot
Neha

Re: Propensity score matching

Steven Samuels
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Propensity score matching

uatz
Steve is right.

If you want some general advice:

Caliendo, M., & Kopeinig, S. (2008). Some Practical Guidance For The Implementation Of Propensity Score Matching. Journal of Economic Surveys, Journal of Economic Surveys, 22(1), 31-72.

Ulrich

Am 05.06.2010 um 04:25 schrieb Steve Samuels:

> Section 4 of the FAQ may be relevant here.
>
> Steve
>
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Neha Nanda <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have been trying to run repeated cross-section propensity score
>> matching for two years of PSID data. However, I am not clear about
>> the exact steps of the process.
>> I would really appreciate some one helping me out with it.
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>> Neha

> Steven Samuels
> [hidden email]
> 18 Cantine's Island
> Saugerties NY 12477
> USA
> Voice: 845-246-0774
> Fax:    206-202-4783

R: Propensity score matching

Carlo Lazzaro
Neha may also want to take a look at:

Sascha O. Becker SO, Ichino A. Estimation of average treatment effects based
on propensity scores. The Stata Journal (2002) 2, Number 4, pp. 358-377.

This article is probably downloadable free of charge thanks to the moving
wall scheme that The Stata Journal adopted some time ago.

HTH and Kind Regards,
Carlo

AW: R: Propensity score matching

It is indeed freely available:
http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=st0026

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Re: R: Propensity score matching

Neha Nanda
Thanks to Carlos and Martin for replying to my email.

However, I think I did not mention my question clearly.

I am interested in difference-in-difference matching using two 2 different years of the PSID data. However, since I do not have a good sample size, I was thinking of using 2 cross-sections.

Thus, the question pertained to difference in difference matching using repeated cross-sections.

Regards

Neha

lrb

Re: R: Propensity score matching

lrb
Hi, I want to know if you already got an answer to how to do the diff-in-diff matching with cross sectional data? I will appreciate if someone could help me on that!!