Quantcast

Propensity Score Matching

vikramfinavker
Dear Statalisters, i want to use Propensity score matching method to identify firms which has similar characteristics suggesting them to use X item and the only difference between these firms is their actual use of X item. I am using K nearest matching method. Now after identifying firms i want to do a Matched Sample Test X item Users X item Non Users N Mean Median Mean Median Diff in Mean Could anyone please tell me how can i do this? Regards, Vikram