Quantcast

Panel data: Instrumental variable Tobit or probit model

Panel data: Instrumental variable Tobit or probit model

vikramfinavker
Hi All, I am trying to run a tobit or probit model as my dependent variable is binary. I want to run IV regression as one of my independent variable is endogenous. I tried doing it by selecting tobit-probit model with endogenous covariates. However, the command line shows me only ivtobit or ivprobit and also its not giving me any results but error. The error i got i "could not find initial values". please advise me on this. is there any command available such as xtivreg??? Thanks