Quantcast

Obtaining the estimated residuals

Gabriel
I want to obtain the estimated residuals from an unbalanced panel estimated with the within estimator. When I use "estimates store' and check 'data editor' I see value 1 for present obeservations and value zero for the missing residuals. How do I get the values for the residuals measured as Y minus predicted Y?

It seems very trivial but I'm not able to find an answer. Some help would be very much appreciated.