Multinomial Logit with Panel Data using GLLAMM

Multinomial Logit with Panel Data using GLLAMM

Fen Zhao
Hi all,

Newbie Stata user here!  I'm working with some clustered panel data that I'm trying to fit to a multinomial logit model.

According to this old post (http://statalist.1588530.n2.nabble.com/Panel-Multinomial-Logistic-Model-td5094938.html) I should be able to do with using GLLAMM in Stata.  I'm having a hard time figuring out the syntax for using the GLLAMM documentation and don't have access to the rather pricey book.  Can anyone help or point me to some good tutorials on GLLAMM that can shed some light on how to do this?  Also, what about ordinal or stereotype logit models in Stata (for clustered panel data?)

Thanks!