Multinomial Logit - Classification Table - STATA12

Multinomial Logit - Classification Table - STATA12

Pietro

I am trying to retrieve a Classification Table for a mlogit but obviously there is no such a command in Postestimation. I understand I can do it manually but dunno how to do it (estat classification doesn't work).

Basically, I am estimating a mlogit for predicting financial crises. The mlogit has 3 outcomes:

0=tranquil times
1=first year of crisis
2=crisis years subsequent to 1

The cut-off probability of switching from 0 to 1 is 0.034.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks a lot,

Pietro