Machado - Mata Stata command

karen15555
Hi all! Currently I am writing my master thesis and I need to use stata command of counterfactual decomposition of changes described by Machado and Mata.
Below is the full reference to the original paper.

Could you help me with the stata command?

Thank you very much in advance.

José A. F. Machado and José Mata, "Counterfactual Decomposition of
Changes in Wage Distributions using Quantile Regression", /Journal of
Applied Econometrics/, Vol. 20, No. 4, 2005, pp. 445-465.