MVProbit marginal effects

dmacha01
Dear Statalists! I am estimating MVprobit model on money transfer in Tanzania with 4 choice modes. The estimation results run well but I am interested to report marginal effects of the mvprobit estimates.  Previously, Cappallari and Jenkins (2003) and Cappallari and Jenkins (2006) indicated that marginal effects for mvprobit model was a difficult exercice but in the recent Literature e.g. Mullahy (2011) there seems one can estimate marginal effects for 3 or more choices.Is there anyone with appropriate syntax/approach on this? I would appreciate for any help.