How to save the output probabilities from the relogit program?

How to save the output probabilities from the relogit program?

lavernalh

I am using the relogit program suite to perform logistic regression for rare events. I am using STATA version 12.

My problem is that when I run the program relogitq, I get a scalar result r(Pr) which contains the estimated probability of event. I would like to save it to a variable called score. But when I tried the following code:
gen score = r(pr)
I get a list of missing values saved to score instead of the r(pr). Can someone advice me on how to resolve this? Thank you.

I got the relogit program from:
http://gking.harvard.edu/scholar_software/relogit-rare-events-logistic-regression/1-1-stata