Quantcast

Exporting a three-way table in excel or csv?

Exporting a three-way table in excel or csv?

jfca283
Hi I hope you can help me. I need to export multiple tables of this kind:
table varx1 sex education [iweight = fexp], c(mean ing_t_p)  center row col format(%9,0fc)
I've tried with tabout, but i didn't manage very well. The option of using the log file didn't work well. I cut my tables when i tried to do the common copy/paste process. Do you know of some way to perform the described task but not slicing the table and not doing major adjustment as "text to columns" in excel? I did know (in fact, i use it quite often) tabout, but the three-way table isn't implemented yet. Thanks for your interest and time. Really.