Estimating same model on multiple subjects

Estimating same model on multiple subjects

TMorville
Dear Statalisters,

I have a problem that I believe is easily solved, but I cannot seem to come up with a solution.

I am estimating a mixed model using xtmelogit on group level, and I want to fit it to each individual in my panel dataset of 53 subjects, without using 'by subject: xtmelogt ...'

Preferably, if stata can estimate the model and return a data set or table which has all 53 model estimations (e.g. parameter estimates, t-values ect.) - is this even possible?

I would hate to have to estimate the model 53 times and plug in the estimates in a table myself.

Hope you understand my problem!

best,
Tobias