Error message - "invalid file specification "

Error message - "invalid file specification "

mohana
Hello Statalist,

When I run a program based on the " sbe32 package" instructions
I get the error message "invalid file specification" following the "outbrk"
command.  In an attempt to figure out what was going on, I ran the
exact code (using the same files) suggested in the Stata example (and are available online).  but for given example it's working fine.
I'd very much appreciate any suggestions.

Sincerely,
Mohana