Quantcast

Display Format

Hobst
Hello Statalists

 I creted a table usinng the following code

quietly regress y x1 x2 x3 x4, vce(cluster numeric_model)
estimates store OLS_rob
quietly xtreg y x1 x2 x3 x4, fe
estimates store FE
quietly y x1 x2 x3 x4, re
estimates store RE
quietly y x1 x2 x3 x4, fe vce(robust)
estimates store FE_rob
quietly y x1 x2 x3 x4, re vce(robust)
estimates store RE_rob

estimates table OLS_rob FE FE_rob RE RE_rob, b se stats(N r2_o r2_b r2_w sigma_u sigma_e rho) b(%7.5f)

Now in the output tabele for x 1 and x2 i get 0.00000, because the parameter is smaller. Can i somehow change the display format (in bold in the code) so that the output is or this form  8.63e-07 ? I cant find it in the documentation.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards
Toby

Re: Display Format

Hobst
i found it, it was %10.2e. PROBLEM SOLVED. thanks anyways