Contingent Valuation using the Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice model

Contingent Valuation using the Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice model

alejandro lopez-feldman
Dear all,

A new command (doubleb) to estimate Contingent Valuation using the
Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice model has been added to SSC. This
command uses maximum likelihood (under the assumption of normality) to
 estimate the double-bounded dichotomous choice model for contingent
valuation proposed by Hanemann, Loomis and Kanninen (1991).

If you have any comments or questions please let me know.

Alejandro

--
Alejandro López-Feldman

Re: Contingent Valuation using the Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice model

sidrat
Running this command on my data gives me the follwoing error:

"could not find feasible values"

How can I rectify this.