Balancing Property not satisfied

Satyen Dubey
Hi All,

i am trying to use propensity score matching using Pscore command. However, under the test of balancing the out put says

"The The balancing property is not satisfied

Try a different specification of the propensity score"

I have tried different covariates but i am not getting a balanced property results. Could any one of you please help me go pass this step? i want to know what i am doing wrong and how to correct it? if not what i can do to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Vikram FInavker
Thanks & Regards,

Satyen Dubey